As a BIR student you will have the opportunity to explore the many cultural attractions of Chicago. Take a boat tour down the Chicago River and view world renowned architecture. Check out the latest exhibit at the Field Museum, and visit the Shedd Aquarium right next door while you’re there. At night there are plenty of theaters, bars, and comedy clubs to keep you going into the early hours of the morning! Below you will find a collection of links to help you navigate the many activities and attractions of the city.
- CityofChicago.org a comprehensive list of city events by topic
- Metromix.com a calendar of festivals, concerts, and other events
- CenterStageChicago.com nightlife, bars, clubs, dancing, film, etc.
- ChicagoTraveler.com a travel guide that lists bike, boat, and trolley tours
- Chicago Public Library find a library near you
- Citysearch.com browse restaurants, bars, hotels, etc.
- ChicagoParkDistrict.com a guide to public parks around Chicago